Vents, Registers and Grills Specifications
- These items match our Antique or Antique Distressed® flooring and are sold only in conjunction with a flooring order. Antique Distressed® items are graded for stability while matching as close as possible the corresponding flooring.
- FSC Recycled 100% / Contributes to LEED® MRc3: Material Reuse
- All wood is kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before being glued up and/or milled. Only the soundest material is used for Aged Woods® vents, registers and grills.
- Unfinished - needs finishing with the finish of your choice after installation
- Standard sizes are available as well as custom sizes.
Where To Use These Products
- Commercial applications
- Please contact us with your sizes and we will quote you. Price is dependent upon size and Aged Woods® product used. Vents are sold only in conjunction with flooring.
Moldings and such
- Also, in conjunction with a flooring order, we offer our Aged Woods® in most common MOULDING profiles and in DIMENSIONAL form for millwork and cabinetry. Please call for quotes and availability.
- To fill holes and cracks in our flooring we offer special Pigmented Filler Kits for $50.00
Vents, registers and grills made from Aged Woods® reclaimed wood are a very nice way to complement an Aged Woods® floor. Well known register manufacturer, Grill Works, Inc, custom-makes our vents to our specifications and from the materials we supply. Nearly any size is available, from 2-1/4" x 10" to huge wall-mounted eggcrate return registers and ceiling diffusors. Dampers, as on the vent pictured above, are available as an option.