ERA™ Smooth-Face Mixed Hardwoods (Engineered Reclaimed Antique) Flooring – Product Details Page
Our ERA™ Smooth-Face Mixed Hardwoods (Engineered Reclaimed Antique) flooring is moderately rustic and sells at the lowest price point in our reclaimed wood flooring product line.
This flooring is available in engineered (only) and is suitable for:
- Retail Stores, Hotels, Restaurants, etc
ERA™ Smooth-Face Mixed Hardwoods (Engineered Reclaimed Antique) Flooring – Overview
A blend of most North American hardwoods native to our region, e.g. maple, beech, elm, sycamore, ash, hickory, etc., and up to 20% oak, the wear layers of our ERA™ Smooth-Face Mixed Hardwoods (Engineered Reclaimed Antique) Flooring are made from hand-selected timbers salvaged from old barns. The color is mostly light with some variation from the different species as well as from aging and, possibly, weathering. This is a durable reclaimed wood floor with medium character and minimum patina. With optional stain/prefinishing, the contrasting species come together into the attractive flooring shown above.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Engineered (ERA) Specs
- Wear layers are kiln-dried and bonded to a multi-layer Baltic Birch substrate
- CARB- AND TSCA Title VI-COMPLIANT
- Standard wear layer: 4mm / Standard overall thickness: 5/8″ / Standard plank length: 2′ to 10′
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional, but recommended.
- Typ. sold 4″ to 6″ (no 3″), 4″ to 7″, 5″ to 8″, etc. (Some of each width in the chosen range are included.)
- Unfinished, prefinishing is optional
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
- Prefinishing is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- With prefinishing, a microbevel is STANDARD
- UV-catalyzed aluminum oxide urethane finish- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial wear-through warranty OR
- Woca natural oil finish – plant-based and non-polluting!
- Custom colors are available for both prefinishing options
- A Class 1/A Fire-Rated coating is an option with the urethane finish