ERA™ Smooth-Face Mixed Hardwoods (Engineered Reclaimed Antique) Flooring – Product Details Page
Our ERA™ Smooth-Face Mixed Hardwoods (Engineered Reclaimed Antique) flooring is moderately rustic and sells at the lowest price point in our reclaimed wood flooring product line.
This flooring is available in engineered (only) and is suitable for:
- Retail Stores, Hotels, Restaurants, etc
ERA™ Smooth-Face Mixed Hardwoods (Engineered Reclaimed Antique) Flooring – Overview
A blend of most North American hardwoods native to our region, the wear layers of our ERA™ Smooth-Face Mixed Hardwoods (Engineered Reclaimed Antique) Flooring is made from hand-selected timbers salvaged from weathered barns. The color is mostly light with some variation from the different species as well as from aging and, possibly, weathering. This is a durable reclaimed wood floor with medium character and minimum patina.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
- Wear layers are kiln-dried and bonded to a multi-layer Baltic Birch substrate
- CARB II- AND TSCA Title VI-COMPLIANT
- Standard wear layer: 4mm / Standard overall thickness: 5/8″ / Standard plank length: 2′ to 10′
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional, but recommended.
- Typ. sold 3″ to 6″, 4″ to 7″ and 5″ to 8″ with other ranges available. (Random amounts of each width in the range are included in every order, e.g. 3″ to 6″ will contain 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6″ planks)
- Unfinished, prefinishing is optional
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
- Prefinishing is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- With prefinishing, a microbevel is STANDARD
- UV-catalyzed aluminum oxide urethane finish- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial wear-through warranty OR
- Woca natural oil finish – plant-based and non-polluting!
- Custom colors are available for both prefinishing options
- A Class 1/A Fire-Rated coating is an option with the urethane finish