Reclaimed Chestnut Flooring Distressed Face – Product Details Page
Reclaimed Chestnut Flooring Distressed Face
Antique Distressed® Chestnut, a.k.a. reclaimed chestnut distressed face … Rare, dark and beautiful … and a bit pricey.
This flooring is available in both solid only and is suitable for:
- Light Commercial
Reclaimed Chestnut Flooring Distressed Face – Overview
Our rare Antique Distressed® Chestnut flooring is made from hand-selected, well-weathered barn wood. Planks have a distinctive grain pattern and range in color from medium honey to dark chocolate and contain evidence of their age and their former life including circular sawcut marks, blackened nail holes, insect marks, weathered cracks and a lot of patina. Antique Distressed® American Chestnut is uniquely beautiful with maximum character and maximum patina.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Solid Flooring Specs
- Kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before milling
- Thickness: 3/4″ (others available) / Length: 2′ to 10′
- Widths: 3″ to 10″ 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability) / Typ sold 3″-6″ or 4″-7″, etc.
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional (no charge)
- Unfinished, prefinished is optional. (See finishing section.)
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
Finishing and Hand Customizations
- Prefinishing is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- Microbevel is STANDARD, hand-beveling is optional
- UV-catalyzed aluminum oxide finish- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial wear-through warranty OR
- Hand-rubbed natural oil finish
- Custom colors are available for both prefinishing options