Reclaimed Chestnut Flooring Distressed Face – Product Details Page
Antique Distressed® Chestnut, a.k.a. reclaimed chestnut distressed face … Rare, dark and beautiful … and a bit pricey.
This flooring is available in solid (only) and is suitable for:
- Light Commercial
Reclaimed Chestnut Flooring Distressed Face – Overview
Our rare Antique Distressed® Chestnut flooring is made from hand-selected, well-weathered barn wood. Planks have a distinctive grain pattern and range in color from medium honey to dark chocolate and contain evidence of their age and their former life including circular sawcut marks, blackened nail holes, insect marks, weathered cracks and a lot of patina. Antique Distressed® American Chestnut is uniquely beautiful with maximum character and maximum patina.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Solid Flooring Specs
- Kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before milling
- Thickness: 3/4″ (others available) / Length: 2′ to 10′
- Widths: 3″ to 10″ 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability) / Typ sold 3″-6″ or 4″-7″, etc.
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional (no charge)
- Unfinished, prefinished is optional. (See finishing section.)
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
- Prefinishing is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- With prefinishing, a microbevel is STANDARD, hand-beveling is optional
- UV-catalyzed aluminum oxide urethane finish- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial wear-through warranty OR
- Woca natural oil finish – plant-based and non-polluting!
- Custom colors are available for both prefinishing options
- A Class 1/A Fire-Rated coating is an option with the urethane finish
Reclaimed Wood Flooring Finishing Options FAQ!
Samples & Ordering
- We send free samples after we have quoted material and shipping costs, and lead time, that fits the customer’s project budget and timeline.
- To place an order we request a deposit that is 50% of the material costs, i.e. the total minus the shipping cost/2. The balance, including an updated shipping cost, will be due just before shipping.
- We accept payments via ACH, checks and Zelle®. Because of the fees we do not accept credit cards.