Reclaimed Hickory Flooring Remilled Face – Product Details Page
A STRIKINGLY unique, rustic and AMAZINGLY DURABLE floor!
This flooring is available in both solid and engineered and is suitable for:
- Retail Stores, Hotels, Restaurants, etc
Reclaimed Hickory Flooring Remilled – Overview
Our rare Antique Hickory flooring is made from hand-selected barn wood, mostly beams and timbers. Flooring planks are light tan in color with occasional and distinctive dark brown streaks and graining and contain evidence of their age and their former life including blackened nail holes, insect marks, weathered cracks and patina. An Antique Hickory floor is uniquely beautiful with minimum to medium character and patina. This is the hardest, most durable floor we sell.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Solid Flooring Specs
- Kiln-dried before milling
- Thickness: 3/4″ Standard, other thicknesses available / Length: 2′ to 10′
- Widths: 3″ to 10″ 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability) / Typ sold in 4-width ranges 3″-6″, 4″-7″, etc.
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional (no charge)
- Unfinished, prefinished is optional. (See finishing section.)
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown are approved with some precautions and exceptions
Engineered (ERA) Specs
- Wear layers are kiln-dried and bonded to a multi-layer Baltic Birch substrate
- CARB- AND TSCA Title VI-COMPLIANT
- Standard wear layer: 4mm / Standard overall thickness: 5/8″ / Standard plank length: 2′ to 10′
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional, but recommended.
- Typ. sold 4″ to 6″ (no 3″), 4″ to 7″, 5″ to 8″, etc. (Some of each width in the chosen range are included.)
- Unfinished, prefinishing is optional
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
- Prefinishing is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- With prefinishing, a microbevel is STANDARD, hand-beveling is optional
- UV-catalyzed aluminum oxide urethane finish- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial wear-through warranty OR
- Woca natural oil finish – plant-based and non-polluting!
- Custom colors are available for both prefinishing options
- A Class 1/A Fire-Rated coating is an option with the urethane finish
Reclaimed Wood Flooring Finishing Options FAQ!
Samples & Ordering
- We send free samples after we have quoted material and shipping costs, and lead time, that fits the customer’s project budget and timeline.
- To place an order we request a deposit that is 50% of the material costs, i.e. the total minus the shipping cost/2. The balance, including an updated shipping cost, will be due just before shipping.
- We accept payments via ACH, checks and Zelle®. Because of the fees we do not accept credit cards.