Reclaimed Maple/Beech Flooring – Product Details Page
A mildly rustic reclaimed flooring made from maple and beech.
This flooring is available in both solid and engineered and is suitable for:
- Light Commercial
Reclaimed Maple/Beech Flooring Remilled – Overview
A blend of reclaimed maple and beech, our Antique Maple/Beech flooring is made from hand-selected aged barn wood. Planks are mostly light in color with the occasional to medium brown board with very indistinct graining, and will contain evidence of their age and former life including blackened nail holes, insect marks, weathered cracks and some patina. Antique Maple Beech flooring is a very attractive alternative to oak with minimum character and minimum patina.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Solid Flooring Specs
- Kiln-dried before milling
- Thickness: 3/4″ Standard, other thicknesses available / Length: 2′ to 10′
- Widths: 3″ to 10″ 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability) / Typ sold in 4-width ranges 3″-6″, 4″-7″, etc.
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional (no charge)
- Unfinished, prefinished is optional. (See finishing section.)
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown are approved with some precautions and exceptions
Engineered (ERA) Specs
- Wear layers are kiln-dried and bonded to a multi-layer Baltic Birch substrate
- CARB- AND TSCA Title VI-COMPLIANT
- Standard wear layer: 4mm / Standard overall thickness: 5/8″ / Standard plank length: 2′ to 10′
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional, but recommended.
- Typ. sold 4″ to 6″ (no 3″), 4″ to 7″, 5″ to 8″, etc. (Some of each width in the chosen range are included.)
- Unfinished, prefinishing is optional
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
- Prefinishing is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- With prefinishing, a microbevel is STANDARD, hand-beveling is optional
- UV-catalyzed aluminum oxide urethane finish- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial wear-through warranty OR
- Woca natural oil finish – plant-based and non-polluting!
- Custom colors are available for both prefinishing options
- A Class 1/A Fire-Rated coating is an option with the urethane finish
Reclaimed Wood Flooring Finishing Options FAQ!
Samples & Ordering
- We send free samples after we have quoted material and shipping costs, and lead time, that fits the customer’s project budget and timeline.
- To place an order we request a deposit that is 50% of the material costs, i.e. the total minus the shipping cost/2. The balance, including an updated shipping cost, will be due just before shipping.
- We accept payments via ACH, checks and Zelle®. Because of the fees we do not accept credit cards.