Reclaimed Mixed Hardwoods Flooring Skip-Planed Face – Product Details Page
Our Ranch House™ Mixed Hardwoods, a.k.a. skip-planed, a.k.a hit-or-miss in “industry” terms, is an extremely rustic reclaimed flooring with a skip-planed face that is trending in residences, retail stores and restaurants!
This flooring is available in solid (only) and is suitable for:
- Retail Stores, Hotels, Restaurants, etc
Reclaimed Mixed Hardwoods Flooring Skip-Planed Face – Overview
A blend of most North American hardwoods native to our region, our Ranch House™ Mixed Hardwoods flooring is made from hand-selected aged and weathered barn wood. Planks range in color from medium to dark brown and have much more evidence of their age and their former life than any of our smooth-planed products because of the retained original timber faces. This is and extremely and rustic with maximum character and patina.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Solid Flooring Specs
- Kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before milling
- Thickness: 3/4″ (others available) / Length: 2′ to 10′
- Widths: 3″ to 10″ 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability) / Typ sold 3″-6″ or 4″-7″, etc.
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional (no charge)
- Unfinished, prefinished is optional. (See finishing section.)
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
Finishing and Hand Customizations
- Prefinishing with hand-rubbed natural oil finish is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- Microbevel is STANDARD, hand-beveling is optional
- Custom colors are available