A blend of reclaimed oaks (predominantly red oak and white oak) native to our region, our Antique Distressed® Oak flooring is made from hand-selected aged and weathered barn wood. Planks range in color from medium to dark brown and have much more evidence of their age and their former life than Antique Oak including blackened nail holes, insect marks, weathered cracks and patina, and circular saw-cut marks. Antique Distressed® Oak is an extremely durable and rustic hardwood floor with maximum character and patina.
This flooring is suitable for use in:
- Retail stores, restaurants and hotels
- 100% Recycled / Contributes to LEED® MRc3: Material Reuse
- All planks are kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before being milled and graded to our consistently high standards by trimming out defects and waste.
- Unfinished, prefinishing is optional
- Standard plank thickness: 3/4″, other thicknesses available / Standard plank length: 2′ to 10′, LONGER, IF AVAILABLE, WILL BE INCLUDED
- Beveling and/or end-matching: Optional
- Single width planks: 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability)
- Typically sold in ranges of four consecutive widths: 3″ to 6″, 4″ to 7″ and 5″ to 8″ with other ranges available. (Random amounts of each width in the range are included in every order, e.g. 3″ to 6″ will contain 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6″ planks)
- Available on orders of at least 500SF
- Low-VOC and agro-based NO VOC options available
- Bevel – STANDARD
- CUSTOM COLOR MATCHING IS AVAILABLE!
- Contact us for pricing – varies with quantity, finish type and stain, if any.
- Nail down or gluedown (with exceptions)
- Over radiant heat (with exceptions and precautions)
- On or above grade
Please contact us by phone to discuss your project or use the Contact Form
to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!