Reclaimed Oak Flooring Distressed Face – Product Details Page
Antique Distressed® Oak, a.k.a. “distressed face” in “industry” terms, is our most popular rustic reclaimed oak flooring!
This flooring is available in solid (only) and is suitable for:
- Retail Stores, Hotels, Restaurants, etc
Reclaimed Oak Flooring Distressed Face – Overview
A blend of reclaimed oaks (predominantly red oak and white oak) native to our region, our Antique Distressed® Oak flooring is made from hand-selected aged and weathered barn wood. Planks range in color from medium to dark brown and have much more evidence of their age and their former life than Antique Oak including blackened nail holes, insect marks, weathered cracks and patina, and circular saw-cut marks. Antique Distressed® Oak is an extremely durable and rustic hardwood floor with maximum character and patina.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Solid Flooring Specs
- Kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before milling
- Thickness: 3/4″ (others available) / Length: 2′ to 10′
- Widths: 3″ to 10″ 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability) / Typ sold 3″-6″ or 4″-7″, etc.
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional (no charge)
- Unfinished, prefinished is optional. (See finishing section.)
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
Finishing and Hand Customizations
- Prefinishing is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- Microbevel is STANDARD, hand-beveling is optional
- UV-catalyzed Nanosilica aluminum oxide finish- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial wear-through warranty OR
- Hand-rubbed natural oil finish
- Custom colors are available for both prefinishing options