Reclaimed Oak Flooring Original Face – Product Details Page
Our Bunkhouse® Oak, a.k.a. original face, a.k.a. dirty face in “industry” terms, is a very rustic flooring … COWBOY BAR rustic!
This flooring is available in both solid and engineered and is suitable for:
- Retail Stores, Hotels, Restaurants, etc
Reclaimed Oak Flooring Original Face – Overview
Our Bunkhouse® Oak is a blend of oaks native to our region reclaimed from hand-selected, well-aged barn framing members that had originally been circular sawn from trees. These floors are dramatically rustic … “cowboy bar” rustic! The planks range in color from medium to deep brownish black and have the original old-time circular sawcut marks. Also included are blackened nail holes, insect marks and weathered cracks. Bunkhouse Plank® Oak is an extremely durable and extremely rustic hardwood floor with maximum character and patina.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Solid Flooring Specs
- Kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before milling
- Thickness: 3/4″ (others available) / Length: 2′ to 10′
- Widths: 3″ to 10″ 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability) / Typ sold 3″-6″ or 4″-7″, etc.
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is standard (reduces tripping hazard)
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
- We do not offer prefinishing on this product due to the amount of original surface texture on the face.
Samples & Ordering
- We send free samples after we have quoted material and shipping costs, and lead time, that fits the customer’s project budget and timeline.
- To place an order we request a deposit that is 50% of the material costs, i.e. the total minus the shipping cost/2. The balance, including an updated shipping cost, will be due just before shipping.
- We accept payments via ACH, checks and Zelle®. Because of the fees we do not accept credit cards.