Our Bunkhouse Plank® Oak is a blend of oaks native to our region reclaimed from well-aged barn framing members that had originally been circular sawn from trees. These floors are dramatically rustic … “cowboy bar” rustic! The planks range in color from medium to deep brownish black and have the original old-time circular sawcut marks. Also included are blackened nail holes, insect marks and weathered cracks. Bunkhouse Plank® Oak is an extremely durable and extremely rustic hardwood floor with maximum character and patina.
This flooring is suitable for use in:
- Retail stores, restaurants and hotels
- 100% Recycled / Contributes to LEED® MRc3: Material Reuse
- All planks are kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before being milled and graded to our consistently high standards by trimming out defects and waste.
- Unfinished, prefinishing is optional
- Standard plank thickness: 3/4″, other thicknesses available / Standard plank length: 2′ to 10′, LONGER, IF AVAILABLE, WILL BE INCLUDED
- Beveling and/or end-matching: Optional
- Single width planks: 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability)
- Typically sold in ranges of four consecutive widths: 3″ to 6″, 4″ to 7″ and 5″ to 8″ with other ranges available. (Random amounts of each width in the range are included in every order, e.g. 3″ to 6″ will contain 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6″ planks)
- Available on orders of at least 500SF
Low-VOC and agro-based NO VOC options available
Beveling is STANDARD with prefinishing
CUSTOM COLOR MATCHING IS OUR SPECIALTY!
Contact us for pricing – varies with quantity, finish type and stain, if any.
- SOLID – nail down or gluedown (with exceptions) / ENGINEERED – naildown or gluedown
- Over radiant heat (with exceptions and precautions)
- SOLID – On or above grade / ENGINEERED – on, above or below grade
Please contact us by phone to discuss your project or use the Contact Form
to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!