Reclaimed White Pine Flooring Distressed Face – Product Details Page
Reclaimed White Pine Flooring Distressed Face
Our Antique Distressed® White Pine is a very popular, rustic pine floor.
This flooring is available in solid (only) and is suitable for:
Reclaimed White Pine Flooring Distressed Face – Overview
Our Antique Distressed® White Pine flooring is made from hand-selected, well-weathered barn wood. Planks range in color from from light/medium to dark brown with a “wine stain” appearance with a lot of evidence of their age and their former life including blackened nail holes, insect marks, weathered cracks and patina, and circular sawcut marks. Antique Distressed® White Pine is an extremely rustic floor with maximum character and patina.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Solid Flooring Specs
- Kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before milling
- Thickness: 3/4″ (others available) / Length: 2′ to 10′
- Widths: 3″ to 10″ 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability) / Typ sold 3″-6″ or 4″-7″, etc.
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional (no charge)
- Unfinished, prefinished is optional. (See finishing section.)
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
Finishing and Hand Customizations
- Prefinishing is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- Microbevel is STANDARD, hand-beveling is optional
- Hand-rubbed natural oil finish is the only viable prefinished option
- Custom colors are available