Stair Parts, Moldings & Dimensional Wood
If you have a staircase on your project, consider building/re-building it with authentic reclaimed antique wood treads, risers, nosings and other details. As with our Aged Woods® flooring, our stair parts are FSC-certified 100% recycled and bring the unique character and patina of reclaimed antiqe wood to what is usualy an important architectural detail.
Stair Parts Specifications
- Stair parts to match our Antique or Antique Distressed® flooring are available and are sold only in conjunction with a flooring order. Antique Distressed® stair parts are graded for stability while matching as close as possible the corresponding flooring.
FSC Recycled 100% / Contributes to LEED® MRc3: Material Reuse
- All wood is kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before being glued up and/or milled. Only the soundest material is used for Aged Woods® stair parts.
- Unfinished – needs finishing with the finish of your choice after installation
- Standard treads are 5/4 glued-up 11-1/4˝ deep, planed to 1-1/16˝ and nosed. Length as ordered.
- Standard risers are 3/4˝ x 8˝. Length as ordered.
- Standard nosing is 5/4 x 3-1/2˝ solid stock, planed to 1-1/16˝ rabetted to 3/4˝ with a 1˝ deep nosed overhang. Length as ordered.
- Returns are referred to as being “LEFT” and “RIGHT” when standing at the bottom facing the staircase.