Reclaimed Yellow Pine Flooring Distressed Face – Product Details Page
Reclaimed Yellow Pine Flooring Distressed Face
Our Antique Distressed® Yellow Pine is a very popular, rustic pine floor.
This flooring is available in solid (only) and is suitable for:
- Light Commercial
Reclaimed White Pine Flooring Distressed Face – Overview
A blend of longleaf, short leaf and loblolly pines, our Antique Distressed® Yellow Pine flooring is made from hand-selected, well-weathered barn wood. Planks range in color from light/medium brown to dark brown with a very distinctive grain pattern with a lot of evidence of their age and their former life including blackened nail holes, insect marks, weathered cracks and patina, and circular sawcut marks. Antique Distressed® Yellow Pine is an extremely rustic floor with maximum character and patina.
Please call to discuss your project/our products, or use the Contact Form to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!
Solid Flooring Specs
- Kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before milling
- Thickness: 3/4″ (others available) / Length: 2′ to 10′
- Widths: 3″ to 10″ 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability) / Typ sold 3″-6″ or 4″-7″, etc.
- End-matching is standard / Beveling is optional (no charge)
- Unfinished, prefinished is optional. (See finishing section.)
- Installation on or above grade, naildown or gluedown (Ask about precautions and exceptions)
Finishing and Hand Customizations
- Prefinishing is available on quantities of at least 500SF
- Microbevel is STANDARD, hand-beveling is optional
- UV-catalyzed Nanosilica aluminum oxide finish- 25-year residential and 5-year light commercial wear-through warranty OR
- Hand-rubbed natural oil finish
- Custom colors are available for both prefinishing options