A blend of longleaf, short leaf and loblolly pines, our Antique Distressed® Yellow Pine flooring is made from hand-selected, well-weathered barn wood. Planks range in color from light/medium brown to dark brown with a very distinctive grain pattern with a lot of evidence of their age and their former life including blackened nail holes, insect marks, weathered cracks and patina, and circular sawcut marks. Antique Distressed® Yellow Pine is an extremely rustic floor with maximum character and patina.
This flooring is suitable for use in:
- Commercial – light traffic
- 100% Recycled / Contributes to LEED® MRc3: Material Reuse
- All planks are kiln-dried to 8%, +/-2% before being milled and graded to our consistently high standards by trimming out defects and waste.
- Unfinished, prefinishing is optional
- Standard plank thickness: 3/4″, other thicknesses available / Standard plank length: 2′ to 10′, LONGER, IF AVAILABLE, WILL BE INCLUDED
- Beveling and/or end-matching: Optional
- Single width planks: 3″ up to 10″ (depending on availability)
- Typically sold in ranges of four consecutive widths: 3″ to 6″, 4″ to 7″ and 5″ to 8″ with other ranges available. (Random amounts of each width in the range are included in every order, e.g. 3″ to 6″ will contain 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6″ planks)
- Available on orders of at least 500SF
- Low-VOC and agro-based NO VOC options available
- Contact us for pricing – varies with quantity
- Nail down or gluedown (with exceptions)
- Over radiant heat (with exceptions and precautions)
- On or above grade
Please contact us by phone to discuss your project or use the Contact Form
to begin the discussion. We look forward to providing you with the highest level of service!